Membership is open to Australian and New Zealand manufacturers, distributors, agents, input suppliers and consultants involved in delivery of Private Label solutions to the retail trade.
Applying for membership involves 3 easy steps:
- Please review the membership criteria below to ensure your organisation meets the requirements for all members of the association
- If you are satisfied you meet this criteria, please fill out the online Membership Application Form.
Alternatively please fill out the hardcopy version of the Membership Application Form and email to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 2256 Werribee Vic 3030. If you post the form and wish to include a cheque, please ensure it is made out to “ Private Label Manufacturer’s Association Aust NZ”
- Upon receipt of your completed application we will contact you to discuss next steps in activating your membership. We will send you a membership fee invoice which can be paid via EFT, credit card or cheque. Upon approval and payment you will have immediate access to the wide range of benefits PLMA ANZ offers
Being a not-for-profit association, all membership fees are invested into providing services for members. We offer two levels of membership, dependent upon the scope of your current Private Label turnover.
- Less than $3 million AUD – $1,815 AUD + GST
- Greater than $3 million AUD – $3,630 AUD + GST
Payment may be made by EFT, credit card or cheque.
Membership fees are due annually on 1st January. We welcome membership applications during the course of the year, and will discuss a pro-rata arrangement with interested companies who wish to join part way through a calendar year to ensure your membership is cost effective and delivers maximum value for you.
Members must be able to demonstrate that they are capable (and are committed to) achieving the following best practice outcomes:
- Adherence to world class GMP, QC/QA practices at all times with audit process in place to ensure compliance
- Have an infrastructure in place that will meet retailers current and future Private Label requirements
- Work with our retail partner to develop detailed specifications for packaging, components and formulations
- Meet retailer specifications at all times
- Actively source innovation opportunities to ensure that offerings are ‘best in class’
- Ensure that Private Label Account Management representation equals or exceeds category standards – thus providing retailers with expertise to add value to the product selection process
- Keep retail partners up to date regarding market insights, consumer research and all data necessary to ensure Private Label offerings are ‘best in class’
- Subject to acceptable return on investment, be prepared to invest in operational capability to meet the current and future needs of retail partners